1. Isolated soy protein with gel and emulsion function
Use: high-temperature meat products, minced ham and emulsified sausages.
- Good water preserving capability, keep the taste of meat products; enhance water absorption of baked food and pastry, reduce drying up and extend its shelf life.
- Gel texture provides water, taste and sugar holding capacity, and better elasticity as well.
- Good emulsifying properties to accelerate the formation of oil-in-water emulsion, reduce oil droplet size, stabilize emulsion. This can increase the output rate of products.
- After sprinkling phosphatide, the product has very good hydrophilic properties and high solubility.
2. Isolated soy protein – emulsion, lecithin coated
Use: high-temperature meat products, minced ham sausages, emulsified sausages etc.
Characteristics: good emulsion, better water binding and oil/fat absorption at 1:5:5.
3. Isolated soy protein – nutrition
Use: beverage, health supplement, sport drinks, nutritional powder etc.
Characteristics: Properties of being dispersion stable, instant and soluble in water, recombinant, non-dusty.
4. Isolated soy protein – injection kind
Use: low-temperature meat products, such as sausage, crispy bacon.
- Excellent water holding capacity
- Good dispersion stability and penetrability
- Good instant property, perfect for injection-brining
- Good hydrophobicity and solubility, can be evenly distributed throughout the meat products.
|Product||Function index||Crude protein (dry basis 6.25) %||Packaging||Shelf life|
|Isolated soy protein with gel and emulsion function||Emulsion (protein: water:oil) – 1:5:5||90||20 kg white paper bags with inner Food Grade HDPE Bag||12 months|
|Isolated soy protein -emulsion, lecithin coated|
|Isolated soy protein – nutrition||Dispersibility – totally dispersed within 17 seconds, no agglomeration|
|Isolated soy protein – injection kind||Dispersibility (1:10) – within 20 seconds|